Saturday, August 23, 2008

The Barack Obama Song

To the tune of "If I Only Had A Brain"


(Obama)

I could wile away the hours
Conferrin' with the dictators
Consultin' with the Hussein
And my head I'd be scratchin'
While wars were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain

I'd unravel any riddle
Tax any individ'le
With money or a gain

(Biden)
With the thoughts you'd be thinkin'
You could be another Lincoln
If you only had a brain

(Obama)
Oh, I would tell you why
We have to stay within our shore
I could think of things I never thunk before
And then I'd sit and think some more

I would not be just a nuffin'
The pork barrels a stuffin'
My heart all full of pain
I would dance and be merry
With foreign dignitaries
If I only had a brain

2 comments:

Rachel said...

.... I still can't believe that you wrote this ....

Eli the Betta said...

You are very creative, Goose.